Download YouTube Videos with iTubeGO Downloader in These Easy Steps
See how to download YouTube video with iTubeGO YouTube Downloader for Mac and Windows when your favorite YouTube downloader not working, and convert it to a device-compatible format in a snap.
- Step 1: Install and open the iTubeGO Video Downloader.
- Step 2: Go to its built-in browser and open youtube.com on the address bar, you can see the Download button below every videos, or click the desired video and play it, the yellow Download button in the lower right corner also enable you to download YouTube videos.
- Step 3: Download your YouTube video for free.
- Supports 10,000+ video/music streaming sitesExcellent downloading speedSupports downloading high-quality videos, such as 1080p, 2K, 4K, 8KSupports extracting audio from videoConverts YouTube to MP4, MP3, MOV, AAC, etc.
- Trial version supports 3 downloads and 1 playlist.
Y2Mate - For When You Can’t Download from YouTube on Other Sites
Now, this is another great solution if you find other YouTube downloaders not working - and it’s Y2Mate. While this is not a desktop app like Airy, but rather an online website, you can still get a lot of the same core features as other YouTube downloaders you’ll find online. This solution lets you download video and audio from YouTube in different resolutions and formats, ranging from 144p to 1080p.
One caveat to remember is that since this is an online website, you may find it a bit inconsistent in reliability and performance - especially if your internet connection isn’t as stable.
Here’s how to use this service:
- Copy the URL of any YouTube video you like.
- Paste the link in the search bar and click "Start"
- Click "Download" to save the YouTube video on your computer.
Simple as that!