Add download button for YouTube on Mac easily
It doesn’t get much simpler than being able to download videos from YouTube at the push of a button. We’ve hand-picked this selection of some of the best YouTuber downloader button for Mac apps that make saving videos from YouTube hassle-free. Gone are the days of having to contend with pop-ups and banners thanks to the YouTube direct download button.
As well as telling you what apps to use, we’ll also tell you just how to use them. We want to be sure you know how to get a YouTube download button on Mac and how to use it. Keep on reading if you’re interested in saving time online. There’s no point in researching a lot of useless and outdated software and browser extensions when we’ve put together a list of the best YouTube direct download button apps that really work on Mac!
Use Airy as YouTube Downloader Button for Mac
Enjoy using Airy as a standalone self-contained app or integrate Airy into your browser to take advantage of faster downloading speeds. This great program is compatible with all the major browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, and more.
Just follow these simple step-by-step instructions to get access to a YouTube direct download button straight in your browser.
- After you download Airy on your computer, you are given the chance to download 2 videos for free from YouTube. You can bypass the limitations of the free version and get all the videos you want by purchasing the Pro edition of Airy.
- Choose the “integrate into browser” option on the main menu to allow Airy to automatically catch download links from your browser. Basically this means that you have the option of downloading videos as soon as you open them.
- Drag and drop the “Open in Airy” button into your bookmarks bar on your browser.
- After you have bookmarked Airy, you can click this link when you want to download a video from YouTube.
- Choose the video format you want to download in and then click on the YouTube direct download button to start.
Those free two downloads on Airy will allow you to test out the software for yourself and see what it can do. Airy PRO is for people that are impressed and want more. It’s certainly very impressive when you consider all of the features, reliability, and ease-of-use it provides.
Elmedia Player PRO is another great way to get a download button for YouTube on Mac.
This is much more than a browser extension. It’s an actual piece of software, with a PRO version that allows you to download just about any video you can find online. Whether you’re watching on YouTube, Facebook, MySpace, Vimeo, or anywhere else, Elmedia can be integrated into your browser and make it easy to download videos.
To get the most out of your favorite browser using Elmedia Player PRO, just follow these simple steps:
- Start by downloading and installing Elmedia on to your computer.
- Elmedia has a simple “Integrate Into Browser” button that integrates the program into your browser at the push of a button.
- Your default browser opens up a .html file with further instructions on how to integrate Elmedia Player.
- Drag and drop the “Open in Elmedia Player” button to the bookmarks bar of your browser.
- That’s everything! Now all you need to do is push this button to get any video you want from the internet. Click on the button to make Elmedia Player download the video content to your Mac immediately.
Get a YouTube download button in your browser with Video DownloadHelper. This great browser extension makes it easy to download videos directly from the internet. The extension install a button in your toolbar that activates every time you load a video on a webpage. Clicking on the button displays a list of all the videos available for download. The only thing you have to do is click on the video that you want to download, and then the video will be downloaded on to your Mac. This browser extension is compatible with Firefox, Chrome, and Opera.
Follow this simple process to download videos using the Video DownloadHelper direct download button:
- Open up the web store in Chrome, Firefox, or Opera to find and install the extension.
- Open up the webpage hosting the video or audio content you want to download.
- Start playing the video in order to activate the Video DownloadHelper extension.
- Choose the file you want to download and click “Download”.
Version 3.7.205 (18th Jan, 2019) Release notes