Get rid of YouTube downloader problems on Mac
It’s fair to say that YouTube has become the most popular video hosting service online. The service continues to get regular innovations and updates. There’s something new on the horizon as far as the design, functionality, and security of YouTube is concerned. No matter how much one enjoys watching videos on YouTube, it will always be more convenient to use a YouTube downloader program on Mac like Airy to download and watch videos whenever you want.
However sometimes downloaders may fail you and you should search for ways to fix them to be able to get all your favorite videos on Mac again. The first thing to do is determine why your YouTube downloader won’t work. Then you can move on to a YouTube downloader not working fix. It’s possible that YouTube was updated without you realizing and this has affected your downloader of choice.
This happened back in 2015 when YouTube moved towards HTML5 players and away from Flash. While things haven’t changed visually for viewers, a number of YouTube downloaders failed to work properly after that.
Some developers were quick to react and update their downloaders to fix YouTube downloader issues on Mac. Airy is a great example of this. Airy users might not have even been aware there was a problem because of how fast the program was updated!
If you do find that your YouTube downloader app is not working, don’t instantly blame the developers. Sometimes the software itself isn’t the problem. However, it’s worth considering how a software developer might respond to you bringing the problem to their attention. Some may get defensive or give up on updating the problem, while others will get to work and find a solution as fast as possible. The Airy team are a part of the latter group that work hard to fix any issues with their software.
Airy is a fantastic solution for downloading YouTube videos, and it offers plenty of other features for a seamless downloading experience.
- Download HD and Full HD videos directly from YouTube.
- Extract MP3 from downloaded YouTube videos.
- Download an entire YouTube playlist or channel in a few clicks.
- Download multiple videos at once.
- Provide regular updates and improvements based on user feedback.
It’s super simple to download and use Airy. Just follow this simple process to get your videos:
- Download the Airy app and active your licensed version to get access to unlimited downloading. The free version allows for two downloads to give you an idea of how the program works.
- Copy the YouTube link – whether for a video, playlist, or channel – into Airy.
- Choose the file format you wish to download the video to. Choosing MP3 allows you to extract the audio from a YouTube video.
- Click the download button. Remember that downloading lots of videos at once will mean that it takes longer for the app to complete the downloads.
Files are automatically saved to the Downloads folder by default. You can change this setting whenever you want through Airy Preferences.
What should be done when YouTube downloader app not working?
Don’t be in despair if your YouTube downloader won’t work. Any developer behind a good YouTube downloader is sure to update their software and solve the issue. So check for any updates first. The team behind Airy, for example, are always quick to respond to updates and problems. Go to the tech support team to report any issues that you have with Airy downloader, and they will be endeavor to find the best solution for you. This isn’t the case for every kind of software out there though, particularly when the problem is caused by changes to the website the software is hosted on. If you can’t find any solutions at all, then it might be time for you to switch service providers and download a different YouTube downloader.
Version 3.7.205 (18th Jan, 2019) Release notes