Airy – Useful App to Download YouTube Embedded Videos on Mac
While YouTube videos are the most popular embedded videos, they aren’t the only one. We’re only interested in downloading an embedded video from YouTube on Mac though, so that’s what we’re focusing on today. There are several reasons that you might want to download one of these embedded videos and have them ready on your hard drive for offline viewing. The only thing for sure is that you need a great app to download YouTube embedded video on Mac.
The good news is that it couldn’t be simpler to download an embedded YouTube video on Mac. The only embedded YouTube downloader for Mac OSX you’ll ever need is the Airy app. All you have to do is follow this process:
- Download and install the Airy app if you haven’t done it yet.
- Note that Airy allows for two free downloads to give you a look at what it can do. You will need to activate the full version with an activation code if you want more than this.
- Open up the web page with the embedded YouTube video.
- Start the video up and put the mouse cursor over it. You should notice an addition icon there in the window. Click the YouTube icon to open the video up in YouTube.
- Copy and paste the link from YouTube into Airy and choose which file format the video should be saved in.
- Click on the download button to get the embedded video on to your Mac.
Discover How to Download Embedded Video from YouTube On Mac
Not only does Airy allow you to download YouTube embedded videos on Mac, but it also has a host of other features that make it such a great choice:
- Download full videos in HD and Ultra HD;
- Extract MP3 from videos on YouTube;
- Download several videos at once;
- Download an entire YouTube channel or playlist;
- Download private videos from YouTube.
Version 3.7.205 (18th Jan, 2019) Release notes